NVIDIA has released their first Game Ready Driver of November, offering "Game Ready" optimisations for EA's Battlefield V which will be available tomorrow for Premium users. These drivers aren't listed as compatible for RTX cards, however according to Guru3D they work without any issue.
With the GeForce 416.81 WHQL drivers, NVIDIA fixes several bugs. NVIDIA has improved game stability in both Shadow of the Tomb Raider and ARK Survival Evolved. Flickering issues in The Witcher 3 have also been addressed. These drivers are specifically designed for the Battlefield V which will become available in the next days. As you might know, EA uses the latest Frostbite engine, which allows for wide open-world maps. The system requirements are similar to Battlefield 1. EA recommends at least a Geforce GTX 1060 graphics card, but if you want use NVIDIA DXR you should use a RTX 2070 or higher.
The changelog is rather long and following you can find all the improvements that NVIDIA adds with this new drivers. As always, you can download the new GeForce 416.81 drivers from NVIDIA's support page or automatically via the GeForce Experience software.Fixed Issues in this Release
Open Issues in Version 416.81 WHQL
- [Windows Defender Application Guard][vGPU][Surround]: Edge Browser with Application Guard cannot be opened when Surround is enabled. 
- [Turing GPU]: Multi-monitor idle power draw is very high. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti][G-Sync]: Blue-screen crash may occur when exiting games when using a G-Sync monitor with a non-G-Sync monitor. 
- [GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]: Stuttering occurs with HEVC video playback. 
- [GeForce GTX 970]: When audio playback is paused, audio receiver switches from multi-channel to stereo. Increased period from 5 seconds to 10 seconds. 
- [GeForce GTX 1060]AV receiver switches to 2-channel stereo mode after 5 seconds of audio idle. 
- [SLI][NVIDIA TITAN X][NVENC]: Recording and streaming of NVENC applications do not work. 
- [DirectX 11 games]: Mouse cursor causes FPS to go out of sync with windowed GSync. 
- [ARK Survival]: Improved game stability. 
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider]: Improved game stability. 
- [Witcher 3 Wild Hunt]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
- [Monster Hunter World]: Corruption is seen when Volume Rendering is off. 
- [Far Cry 5]: Flickering occurs during gameplay. 
Windows 10 Issues
- As with every released driver, version 416.81 WHQL of the Release 415 driver has open issues and enhancement requests associated with it. This section includes lists of issues that are either not fixed or not implemented in this version. Some problems listed may not have been thoroughly investigated and, in fact, may not be NVIDIA issues. Others may have workaround solutions.
- [SLI[[GeForce RTX 2080/2080Ti]: Single GPU response slows down after enabling/disabling SLI, requiring system reboot. 
- [GeForce GTX 1080Ti]: Random DPC watchdog violation error when using multiple GPUs on motherboards with PLX chips. 
- [GeForce GTX 780]: Activity on the desktop lags. 
- [SLI][HDR][Battlefield 1]: With HDR enabled, the display turns pink after changing the refresh rate from 144 Hz to 120 Hz using in-game settings. 
- [Firefox]: Cursor shows brief corruption when hovering on certain links in Firefox. 
- [G-Sync]: G-sync may not disengage after exiting games.