Today we have another build from NGEN-PCs for you. In the past we’ve shared several of their builds and as you might know they always look exceptionally good.
NGEN-PCs is a custom PC builder located in the USA and in our gallery you can find many other rigs from them. Last week they have finished their last project. Since NGEN-PCs usually creates extreme systems with extensive water cooling loops and high-end components, it's no surprise that this rig falls into the same category.
This new project is based on CaseLabs BH4 case. On the inside we find a Broadwell-E based setup, with an Intel Core i7-6800K CPU sitting on an EVGA X99 Micro2 motherboard. Apart from that there is great looking Corsair Dominator Platinum memory and one NVIDIA Titan X Pascal graphics card is in charge of delivering some decent gaming performance. Furthermore there is a Silverstone SX600-G power supply.
Last but not least we find a Samsung 960 Pro 1TB solid state drive. Last but not least we find a complex water cooling setup including the CPU and the graphics card. All the water cooling components come from EK Water Blocks and Bitspower.
- CaseLabs Bullet BH4
- Intel i7-6800K
- EVGA X99 Micro2
- Corsair Dominator Platinum Chrome 32GB
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan X Pascal
- Samsung 1TB 960 Pro
- Silverstone SX600-G w/ self sleeved dark gray cables
- Cooled by EK Water Blocks and Bitspower
- EK-Supremacy EVO X99 - Nickel
- EK-FC Titan X Pascal - Nickel w/ black painted underside and vinyl NGEN logo
- EK-FC Titan X Pascal Backplate - Black
- (2x) EK-RES X3 110
- (2x) EK-DDC 3.2 PWM
- Watercool Dual DDC Top - Acrylic
- Magicool G2 240 Slim
- (2x) Noiseblocker eLoop B12-2